Hi!

I think I’m quite against `dist/tools/bootloader`. Most of the code there can
be built by itself, which is not the case of the bootloader… I was maybe
thinking about leave it there in the root or move it to sys/ as a module. The
module option seems to me a bit adequate since is an optional feature we
provide to some boards, and can be deactivated when is not needed.

Cheers,

Paco.