Hi Adam!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 04:04:05AM -0700, Adam Hunt wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, was this due to a lack of machine resources?

Actually not. In fact, the maximum number of MTA and content filter processes
were configured too low.

> How is RIOT's infrastructure (e.g. web and mail hosting) handled; is
> the hosting donated by one or more of the supporters listed at the
> bottom of the project's homepage? Would additional hosting resources
> be helpful?

Currently, some of the services (e.g., web and mail) are hosted privately by
community members, other services are sponsored by supporting institutions
such as FU Berlin, HAW Hamburg, and Inria. In general, additional resources
are always helpful, particular for the CI system, I guess. Do you have
something particular in mind?

Cheers,
Oleg
--
/* Ugly, ugly fucker. */
        linux-2.6.6/include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_limit.h