My goal is to simulate in native a setup with a border router and a
node (so without any hardware board)

No, what I want is to run gnrc_border_router in native and instead of
communicating with a serial port, I want to use tap0 (or something
else).
When we do make term, we open a connection between a node and linux
and we can send command. Why can't I use the connection to make ethos
communicate with gnrc_border_router?

Is it clearer?

Baptiste