Hi Cristiano,

I think in general, the inclusion of at least the vendor/firmware headers for those CPUs should probably be done in a similar fashion than the inclusion of the stellaris ware (cpu/stellaris_common). But dependent on the amount of headers (or even library source files), it would be definately worth a thought to consider adding the vendor libraries as packages. This way there would be no need for keeping all these files in the RIOT source tree directly, and code duplication would not be an issue. Further, it would be simple to update the libraries. Drawback here is, that we/someone would need to provide a public available repository containing these libraries - I guess TI is not doing this, right?

Cheers,
Hauke