Hi Hauke,

thanks for you efforts! This is great and really useful work. IMO it is
the right direction, even though I always hoped to find a way around
implementing our own I2C slave device. That's why I wanted to take this
opportunity to ask around for other experiences with I2C (slave) test
devices. Anyone, anything?

Best
Peter

Peter Kietzmann