Hi,

yep, there is still some major optimization work required. But the feature
set provided in #7925 is a little bit larger than the previous NDP
implementation was (namely: the UNREACHABLE state as proposed in RFC 7048
is now fully working) + many places that made the old implementation
smaller, were just plain wrong assumptions that were major quality defects
in the old implementation. What is weird though is, that the 6LN
configuration got so much bigger... I would have expected it to be way
smaller :-/. (Also MSP430 [not listed] is unexpectedly large, but I blame
that on the old GCC doing some bad optimization work).

Cheers,
Martine