Hi Baptise,

which software did you use on BOARD A and B? AFAIK there is not a known
problem with this in the stack. The Atmel radio does automatic
retransmission and carrier sensing which might take some milli seconds
(not 40!). Can you check if the 802.15.4 sequence number of these
packets is equal?

Cheers
Peter

--