Hello All,
We are looking at possibly using RIOT for a product we are developing, and
so far we really like how well RIOT functions.  One thing that is crucial
for us is to minimize power usage down to the absolute minimum allowable.
I have been looking into this and am having a hard time find documentation
on the PM section.  I was wondering what level of effort it would take to
implement the sleep, or standby function, and how well RIOT plays with
that. Any pointers or example implementation of board specific low power
modules or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

--
[image: sensemetrics] <http://sensemetrics.com/> *Patrick Ciccone*
Hardware Engineer