Hello RIOT developers!

I am a new research engineer at Inria, CITI Lab Lyon, working with
Tanguy Risset and Guillaume Salagnac.

My main line of work will be to integrate and investigate (transparent)
checkpointing to RIOT.
For now we use the MSP430FR5969 platform (see
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/11012) but we plan to include /
switch to RISC-V in future. Maybe a port of our checkpointing to RISC-V
would be a valid topic for the hackathon?

Since some of you will also be in Prague this weekend I was wondering if
you have time for a chat about the best way to approach checkpointing
and if and how it might get merged into RIOT. Further, we are interested
in use cases which might benefit from transparent or explicit
checkpointing. Maybe someone is available tonight for a talk over a beer?

Kind regards
Gero

--

Gero Müller, Dr. rer. nat.