Dear RIOTers,

  after very successful RIOT Summits in the last three years, the fourth
RIOT Summit is scheduled for September 5-6, 2019 in Helsinki/Espoo.

  All details are available at https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/.

  To make the RIOT Summit 2019 a successful event again, we need your
help. It's a community activity!

  If you have detailed ideas on how to shape the Summit, please consider
the Call for Contributions. We are looking for talks, demos, and other
valuable input: https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/call-for-contributions

  If you are willing to provide financial support, please consider the
Call for Sponsors:
https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/call-for-sponsors

  The RIOT Summit is organized by FU Berlin, HAW Hamburg, INRIA, and
locally supported by Aalto University and Ericsson. If you have
questions, feel free to contact us via sum...@riot-os.org.

Thanks
  matthias (on behalf of the RIOT Summit organizers)

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science