Dear RIOT Developers

I am currently working on a port for RIOT to the Microsemi SmartFusion2 board
which has a Cortex M3. I see that most of the CPUs have a vectors.c file which
specify all the interrupt vectors. Some of the other boards have an assembly
file for startup such as the lpc2387 which define the interrupt vectors. I have
attached an assembly file that is generated by some Microsemi software which
defines the interrupt vectors. I have tried including this file in the new cpu
folder I created but get the following error when trying to make:
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error:
/home/user/Desktop/SmartFusion2/testjig/riot/2019.04/examples/hello-world/bin/sf2-starter-kit/cpu/vectors.o:
 No such file or directory

How do I use the above file correctly in the RIOT port? Is there some
configuration that should be changed to use the file properly or should I
convert it to a vectors.c file? If so, how do I go about doing so?

Kind regards
Ashim Asharaph