Hi,

I'd personally go the vanilla version, but not for philosophical reasons. My
reasons would be:

- More consistent to other toolchains (no TI specific stuff)
- Does not rely on TI for future updates (in case TI looses interest in
  maintaining their on version)

So +1 for vanilla GCC.

Kind regards,
Marian