Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have some suggestions of new features that I'd like to see in the release:
- add the arduino bootloader feature to samd21 based boards (arduino-mkr, sodaq
and feather-m0). That would improve a lot the user experience with these
boards. See [1] for details.
- some PRs related to AI (TensorFlow) on microcontrollers: [2], [3] and [4].
- a series of PRs to improve the hifive1 port [5], [6], [7], [7bis] and another
one to come,
- it would be good to finally merge [8] (kw41z radio)
- still in radio drivers, maybe also [9] (at86rf215)
- it would be great to merge the PR about external BOARDSDIR variable [10]

There are many more things that could go in the release but as usual, they need
reviews.

Cheers!

Alex

[7bis] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/10833