Hey Martine,

On 3/19/20 11:39 AM, Martine Sophie Lenders wrote:
> So you judge this as a hen and egg then? There is no interest, since not
> many people know about it, so there is no advertisement for it since not
> enough interest was generated.

Well, I had pitched the idea on maintainers@, and noone but Francisco
replied. We then started the thing, and announced that again at the VMA
[1], with zero feedback. I thought at this point at least every
maintainer is aware of it happening and who to contact if there's
further interest.

> However, IMHO with more advertisement and
> more transparency this could be easily resolved.

Totally, let's just do that. It was the plan anyways. From now on, we'll
send invitations on maintain...@riot-os.org, either a day early or on
Tuesdays in the morning. We'll also start writing up how the workflow
looks like, probably on some wiki page.
There's also the Github Project [2] for anyone interested in watching
the progress.

We've discussed a bit, and came to the conclusion that the format is not
really suitable for non-maintainers. The idea is that people both review
and get reviewed (their PRs that is). So for now, the Sprint Day will be
maintainers only. Everyone else, please come join the monthly Hack'n'Acks!

Happy hacking,
Kaspar
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/projects/26