Hi,

I'm searching for a way to use IEEE802.15.4 in RIOT-OS native between
tap-interfaces to simulate a net with RIOT-OS nodes locally. I found
some information about the native network stack (nativenet) in Ludwig
Knüpfers diploma thesis but it seems outdated? The current RIOT-OS
native version only supports Ethernet over tap-interface and some
zep_sockets. Was there a major rework of the native network stack in the
last couple of years?

The zep_sockets could be exactly what I'm looking for but I couldn't
find any documentation how to use them and what they are capable of. Has
anyone hints where to find documentation/blog posts/examples how to use
zep_sockets?

Best regards,

Linda / Chamaeleon-