On 21/09/2014 8:57 am, Hesham Moustafa wrote:

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:53 AM, Chris Johns <chr...@rtems.org
<mailto:chr...@rtems.org>> wrote:

    On 20/09/2014 3:13 pm, Hesham Moustafa wrote:

        I have 4 physical cores, and I usually run make with J8. My host
        OS is
        fedora 20.

    Try with --jobs=4 and see if you get any time outs. Anything else
    running at the same time may effect the result.

I did, but no big difference, the passed tests only raised to 446
although the system monitor was indicating an average processor
throughput of 75% during this run instance with --job=4.

What does --jobs=none return as results ?

It also shows
that I have 8 CPUs (2 virtual ones per one physical core).

I am not sure what effect hyper-threading gives us in this case.

Chris