On 22/09/15 16:01, Aurelio Remonda wrote:
Thank you Sebastian! We were able to reproduce the tests.
The test we were interested in was 25_algorithms/random_shuffle/moveable, this one fails, as we saw in your results (and ours as well). We debugged it and find out that all three VERIFY pass (cout of the same line gave us 1, is an equal) but we didn't get the exit code 0 at the end of the simulation. Apparently, this is making DejaGNU think something's wrong. We find out that if we reduce the size of A (the array that contains the values being shuffled) the test runs correctly.

Ok, its a classic stack overflow (800000 bytes on the stack, stack size is 256KiB).

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09