Hi everyone

I am Vivek Kukreja, currently pursuing Masters from India. I'm interested in
applying for GSOC this year. I am a skilled C Programmer and have strong
understanding of OS concepts. I'm interested in system programming and kernel
development.

I am interested to work on topics under Tracing. I am intrigued by the topic. I
think this will be a good place to start for me.

I have gone through Getting Started documentation and setup RTEMS on my
machine. I have tried running the provided examples. I tried to run the tracing
example, but am facing some problem during compilation (wrapper compilation
error). I will continue looking into it, and report if I can't solve the
problem on my own.

Please tell me about the open projects under the Tracing Tool. I request you to
please give me some pointers to get started.

Regards,

Vivek