this version now contains some changes like discussed with Chris Johns:

- I moved the fragment composers to builder.py. With that the
  freebsd_to_rtems dependency to waf_libbsd is removed again.
- The ini files have now a section "modules" instead of
  "modules-enabled". The modules are now switched "on" and "off"
  (instead of 1 and 0).
- README.waf now contains a note about the default case.

Beneath that I had a problem with a second configure call using cached
values from a .lock-waf_linux2_build file. Therefore I changed how and
when the builders are generated in wscript.

Again: Any feedback is welcome.

With kind regards

Christian Mauderer

devel mailing list

Reply via email to