On 30/03/2019 00:12, Chris Johns wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for these changes. It is nice to see doxygen support being improved.

Could I please suggest the first line of the commit message has `doxygen` in it,
such as 'doxygen: score: Add Blackfin CPU architecture group' so a compact git
log report of just the first line indicates the patch is only doxygen? The
message for this patch could mean a few things and for someone new to the code
base it could mean anything.

I checked in the patch set and we added a "doxygen: " to the commit messages. I still work on an update of the Doxygen recommendations. The basic plan is to get the groups in order first. In a second step, all files should be assigned to a group.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09