commit 761ae78e0528ac5c1f46df11e9bea453ac6c82dd
Author: Chris Johns <chr...@rtems.org>
Date:   Thu Jun 30 13:32:29 2016 +1000

    Make the license message viewable with a verbose option.

    The license details can be viewed if you mount with a -v option:

     # mount -i nfs -o "-v" 1.2.3.4:/mnt /mnt

[dufault@fubar rtems-libbsd]$ grep rpcUdpInit ./rtemsbsd/include/librtemsNfs.h
/** Priority of daemon; may be setup prior to calling rpcUdpInit();
/** CPU affinity of daemon; may be setup prior to calling rpcUdpInit();
rpcUdpInit(bool verbose);
[dufault@fubar rtems-libbsd]$

Peter