I'm evaluating porting RTEMS to the NXP i.MX RT1020.  What will take me the
longest is if the ethernet peripheral isn't supported.
It's referred to as the "10/100-Mbps Ethernet MAC (ENET)" and the "MAC-NET"
core.  The "MAC-NET" core appears to be ethernet IP going back a while.

Is this interface supported by RTEMS already?  I don't think so.

Is it supported on FreeBSD?  I wasn't successful in figuring that out, but
searching for "mac-net" is problematical, "mac" has multiple hits related to
networking.

Peter