On 8/5/20 11:14 pm, Joel Sherrill wrote:
On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:49 AM Chris Johns <chr...@rtems.org <mailto:chr...@rtems.org>> wrote:

    On 6/5/20 3:46 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
     > I have a test sweep going on Cygwin and there are a couple of
    oddities I
     > would like some advice on:
     >
     > 1. It appears that the same command I used on Linux and FreeBSD
    is not
     > managing to get mail to the build@ list. Any ideas?

    What is the detailed error reported in the log or output? What does the
    mail server think is happening?

    --mail-from=j...@rtems.org <mailto:j...@rtems.org>
     > <mailto:j...@rtems.org <mailto:j...@rtems.org>> --keep-going
    --log=l-aarch64-5.txt
     > --prefix=/home/jrs007/rtems-cron-5.0.0-m2005-1/tools/5
    5/rtems-aarch64

    It is a python only SMTP client and should be portable.

Hmm... this is interesting. If this was a Windows firewall issue, I assume my
Virtualbox Linux wouldn't be able to send these reports.

Windows like to block outgoing to port 25. Maybe the VM is under the Windows firewall. I have no idea.

Mailing report: bu...@rtems.org <mailto:bu...@rtems.org>
Mail Send Failure: error: sending mail: [Errno 111] Connection refused
Build Set: Time 1:34:28.269299

Any idea what host/port I should telnet to to test this?

I do not know, it depends on your system set up and what ever else Python does on Windows.

I think I will message Amar for an idea as well.

Are you sending directly to RTEMS's mail server?

Chris