What's the minimum RAM for "libbsd"?  I'm getting concerned since I assumed 8MB
would be enough, but there are data structures that default to that size, e.g.
rtems_bsd_allocator_domain_page_mbuf_size defaults to
RTEMS_BSD_CFGDECL_DOMAIN_PAGE_MBUF_DEFAULT which is 8MB.

I committed to run in 8MB RAM and 16MB FLASH on the "imxrt" BSP.

I've got 7.8MB of RTEMS work space out of my 8MB of RAM and can't get a network
application to start up after trying to reduce the configuration.

Peter
Peter Dufault

This email is delivered through the public internet using protocols subject to
interception and tampering.