Hello Chris,

there is no new requirement that I know of. The driver should parse the same FDT fields that have been parsed by libbsd earlier. It only want's to avoid the double initialization that had been done by RTEMS and libbsd.

But there is a simple method how we can find out whether it's FDT related: Please try the dtb that I normally use:

    https://nc.c-mauderer.de/index.php/s/JntMtLrE2GpH2Xf

That FDT is build from the FreeBSD sources from that revision:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/tree/19a6ceb89dbacf74697d493e48c388767126d418

Note: I don't think that using that FDT is a solution. It's just to find out whether it's the problem. A solution would be to find a method how we can distribute matching FDTs with various licenses.

Best regards

Christian