On 3/7/21 11:16 am, Kinsey Moore wrote:
> network-config.h is now required for application compilation when using
> nexus-devices.h. This makes sure that it gets installed to resolve build
> errors.

I think it is a mistake to install this file. It is an internal file generated
by config.inc to ease creating the tests.

I am concerned the internals of how tests are built will leaking to applications
and this creates a new set interfaces.

I need to look at Peter's question that created this request. The preferred way
of doing this is to use rc.conf or craft your set of calls using BSd interfaces.

Chris