On 02/10/2021 16:10, Joel Sherrill wrote:
  .../microblaze_fpga/startup/sim-crtinit.S     |   46 +-
FPGA or simulator? The naming seems to contradict it self.
That's likely me building on Joel's first port on GDB, then using the
same file name and modifying it to run on FPGA. Should be renamed to
start.S or something.

I took that file from somewhere else with that name. Probably from
libgloss. Alex and I can look at naming it something else though.

All the "startup" file should move to "start". It would be nice if the start file is named "start.S".

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München