On 12/15/2021 01:32, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Hello Kinsey,

I didn't work with libbsd for a while and noticed now that there are changes after calling:

./freebsd-to-rtems.py -R
./freebsd-to-rtems.py

git status
modified:   freebsd/sys/arm64/include/machine/in_cksum.h

I don't know how you imported the in_cksum.h, but there should be no modified files after running the script.

I could swear I imported that correctly and even verified that the import was clean, but either that wasn't the case or I had a non-clean/correct freebsd-org tree. I've verified that everything still compiles correctly with the changes and will submit patches for the affected branches.

Kinsey