On 11/01/2022 17:09, Sebastian Huber wrote:
I implemented the new Interrupt Manager directives for the powerpc/qemu BSPs. The new validation tests pass now on real hardware (MVME2500).

Passed:        662
Failed:          3
User Input:      5
Expected Fail:   1
Indeterminate:   0
Benchmark:       3
Timeout:         0
Test too long:   0
Invalid:         0
Wrong Version:   0
Wrong Build:     0
Wrong Tools:     0
Wrong Header:    0
------------------
Total:         674
Failures:
  libfdt01.exe.img
  spintrcritical21.exe.img
  minimum.exe.img
User Input:
  top.exe.img
  fileio.exe.img
  capture.exe.img
  monitor.exe.img
  termios.exe.img
Expected Fail:
  psxfenv01.exe.img
Benchmark:
  whetstone.exe.img
  linpack.exe.img
  dhrystone.exe.img
Average test time: 0:00:13.517023
Testing time     : 2:31:50.473792

I fixed libfdt01 and spintrcritical21 failures. Now all (including 29 new validation tests for an SMP configuration) tests (except minimum and psxfenv01 of course) pass on a MVME2500 board (powerpc/qoriq_e500 BSP):

Passed:        664
Failed:          1
User Input:      5
Expected Fail:   1