I pushed the patches.

Am 07.03.22 um 15:33 schrieb Joel Sherrill:

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 7:25 AM Christian Mauderer <christian.maude...@embedded-brains.de <mailto:christian.maude...@embedded-brains.de>> wrote:

    Hello,

    during the re-license efforts, Joel noted that there are a lot of really
    odd old headers from people at embedded brains. We joined efforts to
    clean them up. After this patch series, we should have removed most of
    these odd headers.

To pile on that statement -- there should be NO changes to code -- only
file headers.

    Please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes that I did during the
    clean up. It was a repetitive task and therefore is definitively prone
    to errors.

I manually cleaned up some files but most of my changes were driven
by scripts and also may be subject to mistakes.

    In case some file doesn't reach the list: I also pushed the patches on a
    branch on gitlab:

    https://gitlab.com/c-mauderer/rtems/-/tree/cm/20220302_file_header_clean_up

<https://gitlab.com/c-mauderer/rtems/-/tree/cm/20220302_file_header_clean_up>

I reviewed this and am ok with pushing it but it would be nice to hear
from others.  This touched a lot of files.

--joel

    Best regards

    Christian

embedded brains GmbH