Hello Sebastian,

On 4/12/22 08:58, Sebastian Huber wrote:
I already did proposed changes in my branch on github.com: https://github.com/karelfv/rtems/tree/stm32h7-boards-refactoring

All three supported BSPs compile with defaults and 7b3i-dk even run on my board. Can't test others due to missing hardware.

Please review the directory structure and let me know what do you think about it?

No, the tree is not ready for merge yet as this is done in one big commit. If you agree with the structure I'll clean it up and do more fine grained commits for merge preparation.

It looks good, thanks.

I've prepared merge branch for you. It is https://github.com/karelfv/rtems/tree/stm32h7-boards-refactoring-for-merge

I've just created boards directories, copy files around. Deleted old files and otherwise nucleo and stm32h7 bsps should be same like in HEAD (before h7b3i-dk bsp was merged!). I've updated system_h7xx file for h7b3i-dk bsp, but otherwise it should be also same as in HEAD. Of course #ifdefs are cleanup from system files between the boards so h7b3i-dk board changes are not presented in neither nucleo nor stm32h7 bsps. Files in nucleo nad stm32h7 boards dirs are same for now.

Nucleo-h743zi bsp may be cleanup and updated even further, but I'm not attempting that till I have real hardware for test here...

Thanks!
Karel