Hello Joel,

Am 10.06.22 um 17:42 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
Hi

I'm back to relicensing for a bit and noticed that it looks like none of the README's in testsuitesĀ have a license or copyright statement. Should they?

Difficult question and I don't really have an answer for it. Some longer README files most likely should have a license (like the files in libbsd). Others are very short and contain more or less only a comment for a directory (like the testsuites/sptests/README). I'm not sure about these.

I can do forensics on the copyright attribution.

Should the README'sĀ be BSD-2, Creative Commons, or remain like they are with nothing?

READMEs have the tendency that they are added to the documentation once they reach a certain size. So if they need a license I think the same license like in rtems-docs would be the best one.

Best regards

Christian

Thanks.

--joel