Am 13.07.22 um 04:51 schrieb Chris Johns:
On 13/7/2022 10:08 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Vijay and Kinsey have made great progress in addressing the issues that were
raised about the lwip tcpip stack that needed to be addressed before it became
an official top level repository. Thanks to both of them.

Well done. Great effort.

I think it's time to promote the repo. Hopefully just a couple of core
developers agreeing is sufficient to get this moving.

I support this happening. It is great to see this networking option for small
devices become available.

I haven't tested the lwip repository yet, but I agree that a stack for small targets is great. So I would support that too.

Christian
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Christian MAUDERER
Dornierstr. 4