Hi Joel,

it of course depends what exactly you are looking for, what you expect
as output and what patterns to match. May be this is an idea but it
still contains a few false positives in its output:

$ cd rtems
$ fgrep -rn -C 3 'COPYRIGHT' cpukit/ | fgrep -C 3 'P1003'

Relicensing is a formidable and tremendous task. I have a lot of respect
for you and all others working on it.

Greetings
fk

--