I built the TF-A binary, your dev branch, used the config.txt described below, and was able to run unlimited.exe. (I’m using a Pi4b 2GB)

Great milestone!

Alan

From: Noor Aman
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 11:11 AM
To: William Moore; Alan Cudmore; Hesham Moustafa; rtems-de...@rtems.org
Subject: Successful Hello world from RPi4B AArch64 over serial

Hey everyone,

I've managed to get RTEMS6 on the Raspberry pi 4B rev 1.4. Every test ran fine except for minimum.exe, It gave a fatal error.

Here's my setup for running RTEMS6 on RPi4B:

TF-A is required to enable GIC on RPi. I had tried to use armstub-gic.S (https://github.com/raspberrypi/tools/blob/master/armstubs/armstub8.S) but it didn't work out. TF-A on other hand did work pretty well.

Steps to get TF-A binary are described here: https://trustedfirmware-a.readthedocs.io/en/latest/plat/rpi4.html

Config.txt section:

arm_64bit=1
enable_uart=1