On 4/25/23 11:03, Sebastian Huber wrote:

On 25.04.23 11:00, Karel Gardas wrote:
On 4/25/23 09:35, Sebastian Huber wrote:
The change from YAML to JSON for the build specification files is just an implementation detail of the new build system. For the users of the new build system nothing changes.

Let me ask for clarification. Does this yaml -> json transition include (or not) files in RTEMS spec directory, e.g. files here:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/spec

It would affect all YAML files in this directory and no other files.

Oh. Let me ask, what is your future plan with the spec files? Considering you would like to move them to JSON, would you also like to provide some DSL + compiler which would generates those? Or would you just like to keep JSON and have developers editing those?

Thanks,
Karel