Hi everyone,

I am running sel4 on i.mx6q sabre board. I use the
sabre_debug_xml_defconfig config file. However, the image stops at "Jumping
to kernel-image entry point..." when I run it on the board. Following is
the printed messages:

## Starting application at 0x20000000 ...

ELF-loader started on CPU: ARM Ltd. Cortex-A9 r2p10

  paddr=[20000000..2030081f]

ELF-loading image 'kernel'

  paddr=[80000000..80032fff]

  vaddr=[e0000000..e0032fff]

  virt_entry=e0000000

ELF-loading image 'sel4test-driver'

  paddr=[80033000..80406fff]

  vaddr=[10000..3e3fff]

  virt_entry=203d0

Enabling MMU and paging

Jumping to kernel-image entry point...

There are some warnings during compilation, all of which are caused by
arm-none-eabi/bin/ld. And I see that the sel4 wiki shows how to solve the
warnings:

*To fix, do make menuconfig visit seL4 Libraries→Build musl C Library and
untick libmuslc use precompiled archive then do make clean and attempt to
rebuild.*

However, there is no *Build musl C library* in my menuconfig, and there are
only *libmuslc *and *libsel4muslcsys *options in the seL4 libraries.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Shijun