Would you like to get paid for making the world more secure with seL4?

I'm in charge of directing OS development for the newly-founded company
Hensoldt Cyber. We will develop an integrated, highly-secure hardware-software
solution, combined with secure production, aimed at changing the game in
securing real-world embedded/cyber-physical systems. Needless to say, there
will be close collaboration with the Data61 Trustworthy Systems team.

We're now hiring engineers who will help us getting there. Specifically, we're
looking for strongly-motivated people with practical experience in OS
development, although there is flexibility with the degree of experience.
Actual experience with seL4 (or even lesser microkernels ;-) would be awesome.

Place of work will be Munich (no remote work possible, sorry). You'll have to
be prepared to obtain a German government security clearance (German
citizenship is not a requirement for this).

Interested? Please send me your CV.

Gernot