Dan> My name is Dan DaCosta and I am working with Rockwell on a
Dan> smaccms transition project referred to as HTA.  The manifest
Dan> associated with this project can be found here:
Dan> https://github.com/smaccm/hta This manifest is mostly concerned
Dan> with targeting the cma34cr board.

Gcc 7 changed the defaults for code generation; the latest compiler
that works is gcc 6 --- and even that fails in some circumstances.
That will change at some point, but I don't know when (a new build
system is being developed, and I expect support for gcc 7 will be
developed as part of that).

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb         Tel: +61 2 9490 5852      http://ts.data61.csiro.au/
Trustworthy Systems Group                           Data61 (formerly NICTA)