Hi Daniel,

The accelerator was changed in a way that requires some newer cmake features,
but the cmake minimum required version
(https://github.com/seL4/camkes-tool/blob/master/tools/accelerator/CMakeLists.txt#L15)
 was not updated resulting in this non-intuitive failure. The minimal cmake
version is now 3.7.2 and I will update the accelerator accordingly, but you
should make sure your version of cmake is at least that.

Adrian