Hi Paolo,

Yes, we are aware of this issue, and your suggested fix is good. I
believe this is because of changes to Debian since those dockerfiles
were published.
You can avoid this issue, and save yourself some build time, by running

make pull_sel4_image

which will pull the base image that we're running in our testing
environment.

We will be pushing out some relatively major changes to the Dockerfiles
soon, which will get rid of this issue, and be ready for the new build
system and GCC6.

--
Cheers,
Luke

--
Luke Mondy, Systems Administrator, Trustworthy Systems
DATA61 | CSIRO