hi, Chris.Guikenma, I follow what you told, but when I run the make
command, it
report error:
error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct
eth_plat_config'
     struct eth_plat_config *config = (struct eth_plat_config
*)malloc(sizeof(struct eth_plat_config));
That means the struct of eth_plat_config not defined, so I grep to search
this struct, find nothing.
Could you tell me where to find this file containing this struct?

Chris Guikema <chris.guik...@dornerworks.com> 于2018年8月10日周五 上午2:06写道: