Hi All,

I was looking at hello-camkes-2 tutorial. I understand the concept of dataports and the access rights given on dataport interfaces. I changed the configuration in hello-camkes-2.camkes.template file by adding echo.d = "R"; client.d = "W";. I did some changes in the client.c.template file to read on the dataport interface d by trying to access its contents through str/n/d pointers. Although, it only has write access on "d" in the new configuration. This leads to the fault handler being called when I simulate the build. I was just curious to find out where are such checks being done at the backend in camkes/seL4. I could find the code of fault handler in component.template.c but I could not find anywhere the code which checks that the client only has write access on dataport d and thus calling the fault handler. Can someone point me towards that piece of code or explain what is exactly happening at the backend in camkes/seL4?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit Goyal