Hi everyone,
I am getting a link failure during the build of sel4test-tests:
/usr/bin/ld:
apps/sel4test-driver/musllibc/build-temp/stage/lib/libc.a(__stdio_exit.o): copy
relocation against non-copyable protected symbol `__stdin_used'

Searching t'interwebs seems to imply this is a gnarly problem caused by the
nuances of various build tools - but one that should not apply to Arm.
You can summarise everything I did before the build like this:
    sudo apt install ninja-build libxml2-utils repo
    pip3 install pyyaml typing hardware pyfdt jinja2 jsonschema six future ply
python3-protobuf grpcio-tools
    cd && mkdir xxx && cd xxx
Then to follow your build
    repo init -u https://github.com/seL4/sel4test-manifest.git
    repo sync
    mkdir build && cd build
    ../init-build.sh -DPLATFORM=bcm2711
    ninja

And yes I know it is not supported and the BCM2711 is for the Pi 4.  I am
evaluating ;)
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Smiley