> Last year, there was a PR [2] to add the LoongArch architecture to seL4. To
> my knowledge, LoongArch is fairly similar to RISC-V so not sure how much help
> it will be but the important thing is that this architecture port is quite
> recent and so what kernel code they had to change is a good guide as it will
> not be too out of date compared to the last most recent architecture port
> (which was RISC-V I believe and was done 5-10 years ago).

Huh, essentially a drive by commit but for an entire CPU architecture port. Odd.

Thanks for this information. It’s late here, but I took a quick look at that
PR, and it seems like a major blocker was the lack of an RFC first.

It seems… not trivial, but not impossible either to at least get something
going as a proof of concept. That said, the LoongArch example was done by a
small team with a lot more experience in programming and computer than I do.

I’ll have to look into this more later.

Thanks,
Isaac Beckett