Hello!

Looking at the LionsOS website and documentation you posted, it seems like
Lions is an operating system built using Microkit out of components/drivers
that use the sDDF? Do I have the right shape of things in my head?

Also, would sDDF drivers for a static OS like Lions (or other OS built in
Microkit, since that’s what’s it’s built for) be potentially portable to other
operating systems using the seL4 kernel and sDDF? Like, if I design a
non-static operating system that uses sDDF drivers, could I use existing code
from Lions or would I face issues with code assuming that the system’s
components can’t change at runtime?

Thanks,
Isaac