On 7/24/16, Waldemar Brodkorb <w...@uclibc-ng.org> wrote:
> Hi Leonid,

>> Thomas Petazzoni wrote,
>>
>> Notice how the NPTL code defines all the non-NP variants if
>> __USE_XOPEN2K8 is defined, but not the linuxthreads version?
>>
>> Maybe this difference is normal, I am not familiar enough with all the
>> standards and conformance issues, but I thought it would be good to
>> point it out.
>
> Do you have an opinion on that?

Use of __USE_XOPEN2K8 in NPTL pthread.h come from glibc in 2010 at
commit a032a65870 "mass sync with glibc nptl"
Originally, it was in glibc's commit d3c7e68655 "Fix up pthread.h for XPG7."
https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=commitdiff;h=d3c7e68655d65b5e68cfc14c89aefa8dd3f8e3e2

I think that it will be good to apply this changes to linuxthreads
too, but backport requires commit rework and tests.

regards,
   Leonid