On Sat, Oct 01, 2016 at 01:22:37PM +0200, thus spake Waldemar Brodkorb:
> Can you please try with 1.0.18? I can not reproduce the issue with
> 1.0.18.
>
> I just get "caught" with the test app.
>
> May be it was accidentally fixed in the release.

I don't get the uncaught exception with 1.0.18 indeed.  This is
certainly due to the way libpthread is now integrated into libc.  Now
the version of Unwind_Resume that is called is always the one from
libgcc_1.so, even when using threads.  I'm affraid that this is not
the right thing to do, because the wrapping code for Unwind_Resume in
libpthread was there for some reason.

--
Ignacy Gawędzki
R&D Engineer