Hi Waldemar,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb <w...@uclibc-ng.org> wrote:
>> R_XTENSA_TLSDESC_ARG is a true RELA relocation, the addend is in the
>> relocation record itself, not in place.
>
> Just curious, are you find these bugfixes via a general code review
> or some bugs reported to you? Are there any additions to the
> testsuite which might help to find these issues?

I'm currently reviving glibc port for xtensa and both TLS-related issues
for which I sent patches for uclibc-ng were triggered by the nptl/tst-stack4.
This test is not (and apparently never was) present in the uclibc-ng test
suite. However it's big, it doesn't complete in reasonable time on
configurations that I have, so I made a small version of it which I can share.

> Are there more bugfixes coming? I can align/wait with the next release.

I really don't know, I'm just going through the testsuite failures, fixing
glibc port and checking corresponding bits of uclibc-ng port. I have ~50
more failures not related to math and a few hundreds more of math
related, so it will probably take me several weeks to complete.

--
Thanks.
-- Max