Hi,
Anthony G. Basile wrote,

> On 4/29/18 8:49 AM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> > @Waldemar, the issue is not anything you suggested in your previous
> > email.  What might you have touched in ld64-uClibc.so or libc.so itself
> > that would affect the search path?  If its any help, I hit the dlclose()
> > issue many years ago (and might have been the first to report it, I'm
> > not sure).  There was some size issue wrt 64 vs 32 that cause an issue
> > there.  I wonder if in fixing that maybe you broke LDPATH?
> >
> I need to add to this.  The problem was introduced after 1.0.26 but
> before 1.0.28.  Again, any clues as to which commits to look at? 1.0.27
> fails to build on Gentoo amd64, so that's the best I could do with
> tagged releases.

Could you rebuild 1.0.26 with USE debug so that SUPPORT_LD_DEBUG is enabled.
And then post the output of
LD_DEBUG=all ./test

And then the same with 1.0.30?

I haven't used ldconfig/ld.so.cache on my systems before starting
with Gentoo, so may be there something is broken or a regression.

best regards
 Waldemar